Monday, December 8, 2008

West Plaza Bernstein Project Update

More info on the construction dealio on the Plaza West side... whatcha gonna get?

From GlobeSt.com's Robert Carr:

Bernstein says, "'My sons and daughters are starting to take over the business, and I want to have a legacy building, something that everyone in the area will be proud of,' he says."

This, my friends, is what will make them proud...
  • 205,000 sq ft of office space
  • 131 hotel rooms
  • 6 levels of underground parking (1000 spaces)
  • 9000 sqft restaurant
  • 12,000 sqft advertising museum
  • 270 seat theater
  • Bernstein offspring & their ad agency
  • TBD retail
That's kinda hot. We should have all of this by the Fall of '09 if work begins this week or next as stated in a PlazaBUZZ post last week (oddly enough, I never gave the FREE used ear plug away). I'm all tingly inside.

Any bets on whether any of this stuff will be local retail? I thought not.

No comments: