Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Blogger Drama: Better Than DofOL!

In response to my response about BlogKC/LetsGoKC's response and plagiarism accusation, I've received the following:
"All you had to do was say 'oops, sorry my bad' and be done with it. Sure anyone can use the info from a public press release, the problem is that you copied my own words and represented them as your own."
Dear Sir, where we differ is in your words, "represented them as your own." First of all, there is absolutely no reason for me to claim your words as my own. I'm not all that fond of them in the first place nor am I willing to submit to a DNA test if you aren't sure that they are yours. I believe our real debate is to whether your words actually represent some original form of art or whether they are simply a Public Service Announcement.

I believe that practically everyone would say... all together... P-S-A. The words themselves can be moved around and could, perhaps, became amazingly original, but in this particular layout they are quite like milk toast.

Hey, guess what... buses are running twice as often... WOOT!

Besides, I did apologize, but came at you because of your negativism, which you still never apologized for.

Chill. Pill. Now. I have wine, no more time for whine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Anonymous said...

very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! Yeh rishtakya kehlata hai upcoming story