Monday, November 10, 2008

Harold's Closing Shop

Harold's Stores Inc. has filed Chapter 11. The company has 41 stores in 19 states, including one on the Country Club Plaza and one in Town Center Plaza.

They are having a closing sale with clothing 30 percent off, shoes and accessories 40 percent off and some jewelry 50 percent off.

336-40 West 47th Street
KCMO 64112

M-W&F, 10a-7p
Thurs, 10a-9p
Sat, 10a-6p
Sun, 12p-5p

I've never been in a Harold's, but I did clean up at the Function Junction closing sale last week to get all that white china that I'd use for that dinner party that I'll never throw.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness that it wasn't Harold Penner's stores.

The Man of Fashion that we strive to be.

Also, great outfits for the band.


GPL

Robert Zamees said...

I just figured out what GPL stands for. LOL. :)