Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Construction Worse Than Where I Live

That's saying something... but, as crappy as it is for the West-side Plaza folks, I don't mind hearing that there is a construction project in the neighborhood more fucked up than the one I live in.

BTW, I still don't have a fireplace, a stove nor is there any mail being delivered here. The intercom system goes to a disconnected number recording when you try to dial me and the garage door access keypad isn't working again. Oh, and the elevator is open on the 3rd floor and stuck going halfway down. Fortunately, none of the emergency lights or smoke detectors are beeping on my floor, they sure make a racket on the others.

BUT I FINALLY HAVE THE INTERNET after the installation engineers determined that my main line was mislabeled as the number of a unit that is a floor below me and at the opposite end of the building.

No comments: