Tuesday, October 28, 2008

KC Metro Kicks the Crap Out of Connecticut!

In size, that is, and we all know that BIGGER is definitely BETTER, right?

In a guest commentary on KansasCity.com by Christopher C. Leinberger, he states, "With the most freeway lane miles per capita in the country, you have spread out so that the metro area is 20 percent larger than the state of Connecticut."

"BOOYAA!" I say.

I dunno about y'all, but I've been to Stamford, CT (see pictures), and I've never seen a place like that in KC. I'm not knockin' KC, just bloggin.'

Mr. Leinberger's commentary is an article in support of the light rail initiative. And, we all know how I feel about that.

Credit: Photo models (W. Novak, D. Foster). All you Kansans that can, vote for Miss Novak's Pop, Joe Novak - Candidate for Kansas House of Representatives - District 39.

No comments: