Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pizza Hut @ 39th & Main Sucks A$$

  • Order time: 6:11 P.M.
  • Estimated delivery time: 6:47 P.M.
  • Actual delivery time: As yet to be delivered, currently 11:42 P.M.
  1. First call to manager at 7:15 P.M. resulted in her saying that she didn't know what was going on.
  2. Second call to manager at 7:45 P.M. explained that the driver got a disconnected number when he tried to call me. We discovered that he dialed the local area code instead of my actual cell area code. Manager promised to get another pie on the way to me.
  3. Third call to manager at 8:15 P.M said that her driver was walking out the door to deliver.
  4. Fourth call to manager at 8:45 P.M. said that she didn't know where her driver was at, but that he hadn't returned yet. I said I would give him 5 more minutes. She said that she "would fix it" whatever that meant.
  5. Fifth call to manager at 9:00 to tell them to forget about it because I'd hardly eaten anything all day and I had to go out and get something to eat. Male that answered the phone asked me (again) for my address and phone number and said aloud, "Y'all can't treat my people like this!" He promised to put a pie in the oven for me immediately and deliver it himself at no charge. He also said that he would call me when he got here. I never heard from him again and I stopped calling.
I decided to make dinner out of 3 beers and a couple of packages of Ritz snack mix. Screw off Pizza Hut on 39th & Main, KCMO. You will never get another call from me again.

If you have local pizzerias that deliver to recommend, I'd love to hear about them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is westport pizza still around? how about antonio's? (no good, but at least it's THERE.)

Robert Zamees said...

I dunno, but I'll be checkin' it out! Thanks!

Unknown said...

the only word in Kansas City Pizza is Minsky's, that's M-I-N-S-K-Y-S!

OOOOH, or D'Bronx.

Robert Zamees said...

I'm a Waldo Pizza man, myself. I kinda like Pizza Shoppe, too.